|Introducing Tim Orellano, PHR |
|Tim Orellano, PHR is the President of The Human Resources Team. He has over 30 years of human resources management experience in the manufacturing, service, financial and healthcare industries. He served as Vice President of Human Resources prior to leaving the corporate arena to form his consulting business in 1991. Since then, he has served his clients in a wide variety of HR management consulting related areas with solutions and proactive strategies with an emphasis in Affirmative Action compliance. His team of experts will deliver and exceed your expectations with positive results. |
He is recognized as an expert in Affirmative Action and Human Resources and frequently speaks on the subject. Tim is recognized at the regional and national level as a keynote motivational speaker and seminar leader. His Ta-Daaahhh presentations will "Innergize" your group as you laugh and learn.
We serve our clients with experienced professionals in human resource management, employment law, affirmative action compliance, web-based hiring systems, and compensation.
Tim is certified as a Professional in Human Resources from the Human Resources Certification Institute. He has published articles for Arkansas Health Care Association, Arkansas Banker, HR Professional Magazine, and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
He serves on many boards and community groups, Including St. Vincent's New Outlook Women's Cancer Recovery Program, the Arkansas SHRM HR Conference, and the Arkansas Industry Liason Group.
|Honors and Awards |
- Jim Wilkins Lifetime Achievement Award in Human Resources
- Outstanding Member of the Year (Central AR HR Association)
- Arkansas Human Resources Professional of the Year Award
- Runner-up for SHRM Professional Excellence Award
- Bernard de La Harpe Community Leadership Award
- Outstanding Service - SHRM Area IV Board
- Wendy Saer Award - St. Vincent's Healthcare System
- Outstanding Member of the American Society for Training and Development
|Professional and Community Leadership |
- Current Chair, Arkansas Industry Liaison Group
- President and Chair, Central Arkansas Human Resources Association (CAHRA)
- SHRM State Council Director
- Chair Arkansas ABLE
- Board of Directors – American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)
- Board of Directors Greater of Little Rock Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute
- President SHRM Consultants Forum Board of Directors
- Chair, St. Vincent’s Professional Tennis Tournament to benefit New Outlook Cancer Recovery Center
- Board of Directors SHRM Organizational Development
|Published Articles |
Tim has authored several articles published in Arkansas Healthcare Association Magazine, Arkansas Bankers Association, HR Professional Magazine, SHRM Online and HR Magazine.
- "Back to Basics"
- "Succession Planning: Lessons from Kermit the Frog”
- "Hiring the Best: But who are They? I Can’t Tell You.”
- "Good Faith Efforts Building Relationships"
- "Quality in Hiring”
- "Three Pots of Gold"
- "Taming the OFCCP Tiger: Understanding the New AAP"
- "Same Tiger, Different Tail"
For more information, please contact Tim Orellano, PHR
at (501) 227-9373 or email: email@example.com .